Benefits of Membership
- Membership in the Ohio Rehabilitation Association (ORA)
- Membership in the National Rehabilitation Association (NRA)
- Opportunities for professional networking on state and national levels
- Opportunities for legislative networking
- Voting privileges regarding rehabilitation policies
- Subscription to ORA's "Interchange" newsletter
- Subscription to NRA's "Journal of Rehabilitation" research publication
- Subscription to NRA's "Contemporary Rehab" newsletter
- Opportunity for Students to participate in ORA's training activities
Mike Morrison Visionary Scholarship (click here for more information and application)
- The Success Fund is available to all ORA members and donors and the individuals they serve. Requests may be made for an individual preparing for or seeking employment. Three requests may be made each year. The limit is $50.00 per request. Click here to complete the Success Fund Request Form and email this form to the Success Fund Committee noted. If you have any questions, please contact Tom Kinser at email@example.com.
Become a Member Donor Today!
The Ohio Rehabilitation Association (ORA) would like you to be a part of our organization by providing you with an opportunity to take full advantage of what ORA offers when you donate your gift of $75.00 or more. This is your opportunity to align with ORA and be connected with a professional organization that supports all professionals in the field of rehabilitation.
Donor Members Benefits (at the $75+ level)
You will receive the following benefits for one year:
- Opportunities for professional networking on local, state, and national levels.
- Subscription to ORA's monthly e-newsletter and our annual "Interchange" newsletter.
- Opportunities for legislative networking and a subscription to ORA's "Ohio Wires."
- Discounted rate to attend ORA's training events at the member rate (CEUs available).
- Discounted rate to participate in ORA’s webcasts at the member rate (CEUs available).
- Connection to geographically-centered ORA Chapters and Divisions.
- Opportunities to network with rehabilitation counseling students through their involvement with ORA.
- Opportunities to serve on one of our Committees or even serve as a Committee Chair.
We hope you will consider supporting the Ohio Rehabilitation Association and thereby taking advantage of the many opportunities your donation provides. We welcome your participation and involvement.
Click here for our Donor Member’s Form donation form. We accept payments via check (payable to ORA) or via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ORA's Interchange Archive Newsletter Issues
Interchange 2017 Commemorative Issue!
Interchange 2016 Commemorative Issue
Interchange 2015 Commemorative Issue
For further back issues, please contact the ORA Home Office at: email@example.com
How to Become a Member
To join ORA, annual dues are paid to the National Rehabilitation Association (NRA).
Please go to the NRA web page for more information and to complete a membership
registration form online and to view payment options.
*Please note ~ if you cannot open these PDF (Portable Document File) files, it may be necessary to update your Adobe Reader software. To open this file you must have Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher and Windows 2000, 2003/XP, Vista or Windows 7. To update your Adobe Reader software, go to www.adobe.com. The software is free and safe and does not affect your system but allows you to open PDF files. Specifically go to: https://www.get.adobe.com/reader to download the Reader software. If this is not possible or you still cannot open the PDF, please contact Vickie Leeming, ORA Home Secretary, immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (419) 841-8889 (office)